Dinorah Meyer, MS, National Certified Counselor
Career Counseling from the Inside Out
People usually seek out my services because they want to feel more fulfilled at work, to address difficult workplace relationships, or to better manage competing work, family and other priorities.
They often have ideas about what would make them happier, but are having trouble making a change because they don’t know how to do it or are feeling emotionally stuck and need help getting mobilized.
If you work with me, here are the kinds of issues we might address:
- Clarifying what is most important to you in your work and your life
- Understanding what motivates you and if applicable, what’s holding you back
- Finding and creating career and work options that feel worthwhile
- Communicating your story effectively on a resume and cover letter, on LinkedIn, and at interviews
- Navigating the ups and downs of transitions
- Managing work-family conflicts
- Addressing work-related stress
- Pursuing further education or professional growth
What clients have said about working with me:
“Dinorah helped me regain my job focus during a very difficult work period in my life, articulate what I really wanted to do, and retool a completely out-of-date resume with marked success.”
“Thank you for all your wisdom, insight and encouragement! You don’t know how much you’ve helped me grow. The things I learned in my sessions with you will be with me always and I am eternally grateful.”
Having explored a wide variety of career options in search of a meaningful direction, I know what it’s like both to be unhappy at work and to feel at home and engaged. In addition to working in private practice at CPDI since 1999, I have counseled diverse clients in nonprofit, community college and university settings.
I am happy to discuss your situation briefly before you commit to meeting with me. Call me at 415-982-2636, ext. 5 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I look forward to hearing from you.